Skip to content
Artisanne Design Class SUPPLY LIST
Your login details will be provided by March 20th along with any other instructions so we can jump right in and get started on March 25th. Any questions? Email me email@example.com
Supply List — more links to sources will be provided soon!
- 10 lbs of Couverture Chocolate — If you can’t get couverture, at least look for chocolate that contains only cocoa butter as the fat. No palm oils or other fats! Do not buy compound or coating chocolate, only real chocolate without waxes or inferior fats.
- Pure Cocoa Butter (deodorized or non-deodorized, either is fine)
- Polycarbonate Chocolate Molds
- Metal Scrapers
- Instant-Read Thermometers
- Digital Scales (one for large amounts, one for small)
- Microplane Grater-fine
- Stone Slab preferably marble or granite-optional
- Hair Dryer or Heat Gun
- Colored Cocoa Butter
- Unflavored Powdered Gelatin
- Disposable Piping Bags
- Luster Dust, Gold (optional)
- Immersion Blender (optional)
- Diffraction Grating Film . Here are links to the kinds I use and if you cannot find any in your country you can contact me and I will help you get some! Also, an alternative is CD-R's.